Pharmacist: Lilly Siu
Farmacia La Plaza Flamingo S.A.
Centro Comercial La Plaza, Local A-2
Flamingo, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste
Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Farmacia BeachSide Huacas
200 Meters Oeste de Cruz Barsilitos, Camino Matapalo
Huacas, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste
Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Phone: To be determined
Farmacia La Plaza Flamingo opened its door for operation on September 1, 2008. Services offered are filling of prescriptions, blood pressure, injections and on-site services. The pharmacy provides services to the communities of Flamingo, Potrero, Brasilito and Playa Grande. Frequent customers of our on-site service are the Westin Hotel in Brasilito, Bahia del Sol, Emerald Bay, Sugar Beach, along with Las Tortugas, Rip Jack and Bula Bula in Playa Grande. Farmacia BeachSide Huacas will begin their operations March, 2014 to increase their personalized service and coverage in the greater area of this region.
So you receive the most benefit from you medication, Farmacia BeachSide will:
- Accurately prepare your prescription.
- Provide an opportunity for you to sit down one-on-one to help identify and resolve common medication-related issues.
- Supply written information when appropriate or requested.
- Review your prescription with you, explaining what it’s for, how and when to take it, what side effects to watch for, how to know if your medication is working, and what actions to take if it is not.
Your Pharmacist will:
- Review your prescription for appropriateness and contact the prescribing doctor with any questions or concerns
- Collaborate with your doctor on changes in medication, dose, or length of therapy if required
- Check to see if new prescriptions may affect any existing medical conditions you have – if you are seeing more than one physician, each one may not have your complete medical history
- Guarantee a maximum benefit from your medications
- Continuously learn about new medications, new uses for currently available medications, and other health information to ensure you receive the most accurate, up-to-date information.
Your Pharmacist can:
- Package your medications to make them easier to take regularly and at the correct times each day
- Provide private consultations to review your medications for effectiveness, side effects, and possible interactions